CAREERS AT MINI-MIRACLES
We're looking for passionate educators to join our MMCC team today!
Exciting and Rewarding Career Opportunities!
Do you love working with children? Do you want a work environment that is supportive, fun and enriching and shares your same passion and goals?
Join our award winning team of staff members and become a part of our nurturing, caring and cultivating environment for both our children and our staff! Advance your career by accelerating or receiving your EEC certification with full reimbursement!
Why join our exceptional team?
We are always seeking qualified hardworking individuals to join the Mini-miracles family and be part of our growth and success.
Excellent Benefit Plan
Our employees’ well-being is our top priority. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental and 401k!
Paid Training, EEC Certification & Tuition Assistance
We work with our employees to help them set them up for success. We’ve helped many of our team members get EEC certified, advance in their careers and get degrees that will open doors for the future.
Supportive & Collaborative Work Environment
We take an inclusive, family-like approach at our company which means we value each employee for who they are and what they bring to the team.
Competitive Paid Time Off
We know that spending time with your loved ones is more important than ever. We offer competitive paid PTO benefits so you can spend quality family time and enjoy the holidays without worry, as well as generous sick days to take care of yourself when needed.
★ EEC Certified Teachers (Full/part-time)
★ Substitute Teachers (Full/part-time)
★ Assistant Teachers (Full/part-time)
Mini-Miracles offers excellent benefits for eligible employees including:
- 80 hours for vacation/personal time
- Earn up to 4 weeks of additional vacation time
- 10 Major Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Assistance and full reimbursement receiving your EEC Certification Excellent benefits including medical (Harvard Pilgrim) and dental insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Co-pays as low as $15.00! Long term disability, life insurance and 401k
- 20% off of tuition for on-site child care
- 20 hours of paid training annually, and opportunities for career advancement
- Harvard Pilgrim Benefit Costs: Transparency in Coverage (TiC)